I have a 1GB 'Creative Nano' MP3 player - Is there any way that I can use a USB memory stick to carry additional MP3 files and load these directly onto the player from the stick without going through a computer? Naturally I would have to delete the files on the MP3 player first, but it would double the potential capacity of the player when on holiday (I tend to listen to a lot of radio podcasts which, once heard, are deleted anyway).
Can't imagine I am the first person to ask this but other internet searches for an answer have been totally fruitless.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I have a 1GB 'Creative Nano' MP3 player - Is there any way that I can use a USB memory stick to carry additional MP3 files and load these directly onto the player from the stick without going through a computer? Naturally I would have to delete the files on the MP3 player first, but it would double the potential capacity of the player when on holiday (I tend to listen to a lot of radio podcasts which, once heard, are deleted anyway).
Can't imagine I am the first person to ask this but other internet searches for an answer have been totally fruitless.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Nope, that sounds pretty impossible, espeically the fact that the player would have no way of knowing that you wanted to delete the songs that were on its hard drive to make room for the songs on your USB stick.

I recently purchased the small coby mp3 stick player from kaleeko it works great too

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.