I shutdown my pc normally. when I again start it , CPU was run but no display show in monitor. I disconnect all hardware connection and clean all hardware like AGP, RAM others. then again connect all hardware. start the pc and now display show in monitor. But when I again shutdown it the problem occured again and I checked all hardware connection. but no display show again. what can I do?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

after turning on your computer have you heard a beep?
coz if you haven't heard a single beep the problem would probably be with the memory card.
is there a power in your monitor? try to check power connection.

I've had something kind of like this happen to me before. When it doesn't shutdown/restart all the way. Try shutting down, letting it completely power down, and turning it back on.

>>after turning on your computer have you heard a beep?
coz if you haven't heard a single beep the problem would probably be with the memory card.
is there a power in your monitor? try to check power connection.

No beep.

>>I've had something kind of like this happen to me before. When it doesn't shutdown/restart all the way. Try shutting down, letting it completely power down, and turning it back on.

how can I shuttdown coz no display show.

Now my coputer start and display also show but after 5/6 minuite it was hang and after restart no display show. after long time when I again start it it show display but after 5/6 minuite it done the same thing.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.