First off, I apologize if this is in the incorrect forum. I couldn't really tell where it should go, because it's a software problem on an Apple hardware product. If this is in the wrong spot, again, I apologize.

That being said, I've been experiencing some problems with my iPod touch. I recently updated my iTunes software to the most recent version, and when I plugged in my iPod, it said that there was a new software version available (version 2.2). When I clicked the "download and install" button, it took me through all the software license windows and such, and then pulled up the error message that's in this screenshot:

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m209/Ferd_Berfel/untitled-1.jpg

Again, I apologize if this is in the wrong forum, but thank you all in advance for any help :)

hi, same has happened to me, with the same error message earlier today and just tried again and same problems

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.