Fluid Mantis 0 Newbie Poster

Hi guys, I move to uni tomorrow and I'm going to be doing a course that will require a lot of multitasking between applications. I decided a triple monitor setup might not be a bad idea. I do game a little bit but more so on my 360, so basically I'm looking for the cheapest EyeFinity card with moderate graphical capabilities that will meet my requirements.

I currently have a TV monitor, a 19" Samsung one and it has VGA, DVI and HDMI. I want to get two Samsung monitors (no TV support, cheaper) that look the same, also 19" or 18.5", but with just the VGA and DVI ports. So the EyeFinity card would need to take VGA, HDMI or DVI for the centre screen, and either VGA or DVI for the left and right ones. Either way they need to all be on at once. I don't know a lot about the technology behind EyeFinity but if you could recommend a card for this I'd be thankful.

A concern is that my PSU might not be able to handle the EyeFinity card. My PC has fairly decent specs. i7 CPU, 3GB RAM, but the PSU isn't that good I think. It also has a 512MB Radeon HD 4350. Here's the page on Dell for my system. I believe the PSU is 350W so that'll surely need an upgrade as I said. Also, the specs specific to me from my confirmation e-mail.

I've noticed a review on the Dell page that says, "Dual monitor setup has worked straight out of the box." I'll assume this is for the much better GeForce graphics card which I didn't choose due to the costs.

Hope this is enough info. If you're going to recommend any links for purchases keep in mind I'm UK-based. Thanks guys.