does any one know hot to set administrative tools settings to the default settings??my computer is not working properly after it got changed

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

administrative tools, consist of about 7 different tools ,do you know what changes were made ??

Thanks for replying Caperjack.
Yes,everything in the services settings in the component services got disabled.By everything i mean everything;help and support,system restore, even the themes and it look likes windows 98.

Thanks for replying Caperjack.
Yes,everything in the services settings in the component services got disabled.By everything i mean everything;help and support,system restore, even the themes and it look likes windows 98.

hi im just a little better than a novice user lol ,and not sure what you mean by the services settings in the component services ,and how system restore and themes are connected to services .in the admin tools.
also suggest you go to this link and get EWIDO and update and scan you computer for baddies on it .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.