Jshammy 0 Light Poster

Hello Everyone
Recently, my comp was having problems with spyware and other stuffs which caused me to re-install Window Xp home Edition yesterday / spent 2 hours with the Dell Technician..
Everything seemed fine after the succesful re-installation. Had installed back some Network/Video/Sound Drivers successfully. Which pleased me. After a while, I decided to download/install some Media players/Reader, Easy CD Creater and CD Direct.. etc
Rebooting...

Unfortunately, the CD/DVD Rom Dissappeared all the sudden after I rebooted the Comp.
I tried Device Manager/ Registry Editor / Other forums for advice..
Tho everything I tried, this message still appears on my both Drives Properties.

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

Also, After I tried re-install the driver, it appears on My Computer for 2-3 seconds then vanish again
A message showed on the system tray saying "Found new Hardware A problem occured during hardware installation. Your new hardware might not work properly"

I deleted the lowerfilter in the registry editor, and I also accidentally deleted a upperfilter in another filter (for disk drives)

After I've done all of that, a *Local Disk: D* appeared on .My Computer.
Dispite anything, I formated it and nothing happens.
Tho my CD/DVD drives still aren't there.

These are some info of my computer and drives:
Dell Dimension 4550, Win XP
D drive: LITEON DVD-ROM LTD 163 (Device Type: DVD/CD-ROM drives)
E drive: NEC CD-RW NR-9300A (Device Type: DVD/CD-ROM drives)

Both Location are 0(0) which i didn't understand.. or maybe they are not important.

I really appreciate it if you guys can help me out.
Thanks
& Sorry for my bad english typing. :sad: