vcheng79 0 Newbie Poster

My brother built a computer for me about a year and a half ago and it worked fine for a while. It started having problems about 4 months ago. About a month ago, the computer just won't properly startup. The sreen light (I can hear something's running inside) is on but nothing can be shown on the monitor. I installed a new graphics card (Sapphire X1650 Pro) and it worked well for a day or two; however, I can't set the display properties to the appropriate one or else it won't start again. Just 2 days ago, I tried to start the computer and I realized it took a much longer time to do so. Yesterday night I could't even get it to start. It just kept on rebooting. A screen that says "Press Ctrl-A to go into the ULi RAID BIOS" or "...reboot several times unsuccessfully...Safe Mode with Networking...Startup with Last Known Working Configuration...Start Windows Normally..." kept on showing up. Since I don't know how to set the RAID BIOS, I never touched that, but no matter which one I chose: Safe Mode with Networking, Startup with Last Known Working Configuration or Start Windows Normally, it just won't start. The computer would go to a screen with the word "Windows" on it and a processing bar below and then move back to either one of the screens I mentioned earlier. Could this be a CMOS battery problem? I noticed no change in time or date on the computer screen before the computer went crazy on me. Could anyone please help me? Thanks.