0

Hello

I felt the rush of electric current (electric shock) to my body when I touched the back of the computer case. Is it normal to have electric current flowing through computer case? Thanks

3
Contributors
5
Replies
6
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by 'Stein
0

Hi

some people say it is a form of a static electricity but i doubt coz i felt the true ac volt flowing to my body. We don't have here a grounding system in our outlet. what shall i do now? how can i trace the ground fault in the pc? thanks..

0

The fault does not lie in the PC. It's a problem with your wall power outlet. You need to get an electrician to fix the problem.

0

hello

Okay, thank you very much. My problem is now solved. Now I'm certain that the fault is not within the pc. I will try to install a grounding wire solely for the pc. Again, thank you.

0

I know that, from the hardware store, you can buy connectors that allow you to install a grounding wire to the power plug.

The part's like $.30 too...;)

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.