Hi
i am facing a problum that there is a Electricity on my monitors secteen ...YES On Glass Secreen .... i dont know what is that problum but when ever i touch my monitors secreen then i face a electrical shock
i am sure this is not a static charge that is normaly produce on secreen i check with Tester (A secrew driver have a bulb and lit that bulb if any medium have current) and it Lits
so please if some one have knowledge about that abd solution then please help me to solve that problum
Note: Some Tecnician check that monitor and told me that this is some EARTH problum but thay also can not correct that problum
thanks
cora

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

i am facing a problum that there is a Electricity on my monitors secteen ...YES On Glass Secreen...

I'm a monitor technician. Not to make light of your problem, but there is no way that your problem is as described--glass is an insulator. Monitor screens produce static. The test light you describe is neon, and a static charge will light a neon bulb.

Clean your screen face with glass cleaner, it will help.

I have seen reports that certain brands of fabric softener will help to rapidly dissipate the static charge on the CRT. Maybe those sprays that eliminate clothing static will work, too?

I have seen reports that certain brands of fabric softener will help to rapidly dissipate the static charge on the CRT. Maybe those sprays that eliminate clothing static will work, too?

those monitors do produce alot of static. clean it! thats all u need to do. if u got shocked by touching metal parts then i would be worried.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.