EDIT: its seems that its gone, but for some reason, all the icons on my desktop are glowing in gray. and the top right corner of my background it majorly cut off, so i used a different pic, now its all white. please someone help me

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jholland1964

Hello bojadada,
We need a whole lot more information than you are giving us.

You say it seems that it's gone

What exactly is gone? What clean up steps did you run to clean it out? We need to see logs from all those programs. We need the exact name and location of the infection itself AND the symptoms the computer showed to you PRIOR to clean up.
Judy

EDIT: its seems that its gone, but for some reason, all the icons on my desktop are glowing in gray. and the top right corner of my background it majorly cut off, so i used a different pic, now its all white. please someone help me

i agree with jholland1964. there must be some part of Micro Av left on your computer and causing the problem. are you sure you've removed everything related to microav? here's micro av removal it contains file names of everything micro av installs. i recommend you searching for these files, maybe some of them are still on board your computer.

i also got another idea. micro av is installed by trojans, maybe you've removed microav but the trojans are still there? do you have some security tools?

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.