Contributors
Replies
Views
12 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by caperjack

I'm using it....

but in my personal and humble opinion, it sucks really bad. It has a huge library of signatures, but it's been my experience that's it's live shield really is no good. I also found that while it's trying to remove a lot of BHO's and other crudware, it allows others to install. Almost like their OS... it gives the appearance of multi-tasking :)

Yeah it seems to be based on Giant AntiSpyware's Solution. Still, I will admit it has detected things that Adaware and Spybot didn't. Actually, let me rephrase that: it detected things that adaware and spybot didn't detect before I installed Microsoft's solution!!

Yeah,

I Knew MS bought GIANT's program and slapped a label on it. I was hoping they would have done a better job of protecting the system while they are cleaning it.... but that's why I built my own personal protector to work in junction with MS's. *shrug*

Yeah,

I Knew MS bought GIANT's program and slapped a label on it. I was hoping they would have done a better job of protecting the system while they are cleaning it.... but that's why I built my own personal protector to work in junction with MS's. *shrug*

Maybe you could sell them you protector .if i could create one that improved there I surly would try to sell it !:)

No No, It's not like a plugin or anything. It's just a seperate EXE that I built that protects my process list while MS's program is running to clean malware. Besides, I'm way to open source for all that. lol.

Identifying legitimate apps etc. It picked up my paid version of Flashget as adware. There were a couple of others that I cannot recall, it was a few months ago when it was with Giant.

Excuse my ignorance but why would you need a crack for a free download? :confused:
Or has it been released?

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.