Hi ,i think i just figured out why you are confused ,it is not a program, so its not installing a program for you to use ,it just editing you registry so all you need to do is right click and hit install and that it ,run hijack again and post a fresh log .to see if the 015s are gone

Edit : you just posted a new log and it looks good !

OK Great so that delp domain did get rid of it.....YEAH!!......Is that something I can keep on my desktop and install it as needed for things like that??

HEidi

Is that something I can keep on my desktop and install it as needed for things like that??

Yes, you can. Its sole function is to clear out all entries in your Restricted & Trusted Zone lists, so if you ever need to do that again you can just repeat the procedure; it's not like a protection/remove utility that needs to to be kept updated or anything like that. (and yes- your log is nice and clean now).

:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.