Hi all, please excuse if this is an easy problem to fix, have little idea as to what I'm doing!

When using BitTorrent I think I received a Trojan even though I have Spyware Doctor. Anyway ever since then I can't view web pages even though it says I am connected to the internet and the internet on my home compuetr works (problem is on my laptop). When I start my laptop I get an error message saying:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error loading c:\Windows\system32\rqRJArSK.dll

The specified module could not be found.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And also a popup window says: Host Process for Windows Services stopped working and was closed.

Also, when I turn it on it says my audio driver isn't working and I have to turn it on manually, I'm assuming this is related as it was never a problem before this. The popup window for this one is named: dmhkcore, and the message says: Fail:please check the Audio Driver.

I've read about a million forums and I'm still none the wiser so any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks

Rhys

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I have also same problem some one please help me out......

Hmm.. my suggestion is .. i think you should reformat your computer. Back up all important files..

Just trying to help :)

Hmm.. my suggestion is .. i think you should reformat your computer. Back up all important files..

Rhys,
At this point the above advice is somewhat drastic. First of all Turn OFF BITTORRENT and all other P2P programs and don't use them, or better yet, uninstall them. As you have found, there is real danger with P2P file sharing.
Please try to do the following;
Please Download ATF-Cleaner.exe by Atribune(Windows XP, 2K, 2003 & Vista ONLY)

• You can put ATF-Cleaner on your Desktop for easy access. Leave it for now.
Please look in Add or Remove Programs (Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs) for any suspicious items and note them for us.
If you are able, RUN ATF-Cleaner.exe.

-- Click on ATF-Cleaner to run it
-- Where it says Select Files To Delete, Check the Select All Option
-- Click Empty Selected > OK

If you use Firefox browser, do this also:

* Click Firefox at the top and choose Select All from the list.
* Click the Empty Selected button.
* NOTE : If you would like to keep your saved passwords, click No at the prompt.

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (MBA-M) to your Desktop.

* DoubleClick mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install MBA-M.
* Be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When MBA-M finishes, Notepad will open with the log. Please save it where you can find it easily. The log can also be opened by going to Start > All Programs > Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware > Logs > log-date.txt.

REBOOT the computer.
Right Click on the Desktop and choose New, Folder. Name this folder HJT.
Next please download HiJackThis and save it to that new folder on the desktop you just created.

Next, Run a Full System Scan with HJT and save the log.
Post back here with the MBA-M log and the HiJackThis log.
Judy

No, you are not! You are just spamming your signature. If you have nothing more to offer than "reformat," I suggest you stay out of the hijackthis forum.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.