JetsMets77. You really should have started your own thread rather than take over somebody else's.
Now that you have made so many posts here though, please do the following;
Download Bootkit Remover to your Desktop.
- You then need to extract the remover.exe file from the RAR using a program capable of extracting RAR compressed files. If you don't have an extraction program, you can use 7-Zip: http://www.7-zip.org/
- After extracting remover.exe to your Desktop, double-click on remover.exe to run the program (Vista/7 users,right click on remover.exe and click Run As Administrator.
- It will show a Black screen with some data on it.
- Right click on the screen and click Select All.
- Press CTRL+C
- Open a Notepad and press CTRL+V
- Post the output back here.