hey guys can u please help me. My pc turns on, the fans are on and so are the lights. But my monitors says there is no signal. I tried everything, i search on the web for answers but no of them worked like, reseting the cmos (i think i did it right) I also tried the beep test (dont know how to call it) but i never got any beeps. I also tried a different walloutlet for my PCU to see if it got enough power but nothing. Different monitors and cables. I dont know what to do anymore im lost. (if the english is not that good im Dutch so yeah)

PC Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
Fans: Corsair h60 (2018)
Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming plus
GPU: Asus Radeon RX 570
PCU: SeaSonic focus+ 80 650watt gold
RAM: corsair vengeance 2 x 4gb
Memory: Firecuda hybrid 1TB & Kingston A400 SSD 120GB
Case: CoolerMaster

While there are many discussions about The Dead PC (google that) the basics remain that you reduce the parts count to bare minimum. For beeps (if your motherboard does the beeps) you don't need a case, RAM, video card, drives or all the fans. I get beeps on boards that do beep with just the PSU, motherboard, CPU, HSF (heatsink and fan) and the speaker.

If these few parts don't beep I'm looking at the bad or misconfigured parts.

I'll repeat. LESS PARTS. NO CASE. Use the motherboard cardboard box to hold and insulate the motherboard for the test.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.