i regularly use adaware to clean my machine
i ran a scan this morning and discovered an mru list, i know they are harmless and have already deleted them but i have never noticed an entry like this before. is someone tracing my movements on my pc?

please help as i am in a violent relationship and have visited some web sites to get help and information and i also keep an online diary i dont want him to see. i have deleted them from the history but im still worried he's gonna find out

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

mru= most recently used. In other words, folders and files that you have used on your pc, including zip utilities, media etc.

thanks crunchie
i know what theyr r lol, i wanted to know if its possible my boyfriend might be tracing my movements or r they always there and i just never noticed

They are always there... Windows makes MRU's by default.... I've even built sample apps to read/edit/delete MRU Entries....

so i am just being paranoid lol, thats a reliefe... thanks guys

"Just Because You're Paranoid, Doesn't Mean That They Are Not Out To Get You"
;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.