The same error as in this thread (except that the "word" with @’s is much longer) popped up for me just now and your post is the only occurrence containing this string found by Google. I am scared to see that your post is this old and had no answers... On my machine I see it only when I try to start Across (a computer aided translation tool) but apparently the problem lies elsewhere. Still having trouble with it?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Sorry about the "no answers" comment. I could not see the rest of the thread initially. I am trying to do something with ESET and found some infiltrations already so hopefully removing them will solve the issue. Anyway, thanks for showing me the way...

Hi again. I ran a check by ESET Smart Security, found and cleaned up the following four occurrences of two trojan horses:

C:\Documents and Settings\MilanH\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\56\2ded6638-47337186 » ZIP » msf/x/AppletX.class - Java/Exploit.CVE-2008-5353.C trojan horse
C:\Documents and Settings\MilanH\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\56\2ded6638-47337186 » ZIP » msf/x/LoaderX.class - Java/TrojanDownloader.Agent.AK trojan horse
C:\Documents and Settings\MilanH\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\56\2ded6638-5aebfe67 » ZIP » msf/x/AppletX.class - Java/Exploit.CVE-2008-5353.C trojan horse
C:\Documents and Settings\MilanH\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\56\2ded6638-5aebfe67 » ZIP » msf/x/LoaderX.class - Java/TrojanDownloader.Agent.AK trojan horse

However, Across still refuses to start with the same message. Can anyone help, please?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.