sorry im a bit simple, but how do i put my log up for somebody to look at for me. think my comps got something wrong
:rolleyes:

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

anybody??

Hmm ... Unfortunately, I don't know. From what I have been reading, you have to run a program called HijackThis ... it will output an HjT log which is what these virus cops want to read :) Just copy and paste the results of it into a new thread in this forum.

Hi Fastlad, welcome to DaniWeb :D

Please start by following the recommendations and instructions in the links in my signature block below. Then, as Dani said, post a HijackThis log here in this thread and we'll help you clean up whatever is left.

By the way, it may sometimes be several hours before you get a response; although we try to be, there's not always someone here 24 hours a day. I know you're anxious to get your computer running properly, but please try to be patient and we'll reply as soon as possible. If a day goes by with no response, then go ahead and 'bump' your thread to remind us that it's still active.

hi and thanks, im gonna go through the links you sent and hopefully post my log soon

hi again, ive cleaned up my comp and im starting to think that i just need a upgrade but i still am having to get rid of trojans attempting to gain access every 5-15 minutes, dont want to waste your time if its just because my comps dated, thanks for your help advice still very welcome though lol.

Post your HijackThis log and we'll have a look.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.