hi i have the latest internet explorer and sometimes even when im not using the internet at all random adds come up but there is no window i have found out it is the internet explorer but i dont know how to stop it perminantly when i close the process it just starts up again

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

allright im scanning now

sorry but i cant scan my computer when the scan is in progress i always get a bluescreen

Which scan are you attempting? You only do one at a time, not all of them at once which your post sounds like you are trying to do.
"i cant scan my computer when the scan is in progress i always get a bluescreen"
If you are only getting it with one program then skip that one and go to the next.

not to butt in but does the blue screen cause the computer to shut down.reason i ask is because there was once a fake blue screen from a virus/trojan that went away when you moved the mouse

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.