IE download window keep opening can't do anything. Bought kaspersky but I can't load it. My computer just show multi windows of "view downloads" download showing is explore.exe most of the time but could be anything.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

If its windows seven hit f8 and look for repair my pc on desktop link hit enter for that then go to system restore when page loads it has other functios as well on page but press enter for system restore and go back to a date before problem happened then allow it to do a restore
hope fully that will fix the problem Good luck heres a link with videos to help you do this good info
http://yootuubee.com/watch/how-to-do-system-restore-using-f8

I very much doubt that a windows repair will fix the problem as many infections will also infect all the restore points.

Hit F8, select safe mode with networking, then download mbam and run that on the computer.
That is far far far more likely to have an effect than trying a windows repair!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.