Further to what DMR is saying, there is a version of Vundo that causes hijackthis to not display the 02 and the 020 entry in the log. If you rename hijackthis.exe to anything you want and then do a scan, you may then be able to see extra entries.
Please download VundoFix.exe to your desktop.
- Double-click VundoFix.exe to run it.
- Click the Scan for Vundo button.
- Once it's done scanning, click the Remove Vundo button.
- You will receive a prompt asking if you want to remove the files, click YES
- Once you click yes, your desktop will go blank as it starts removing Vundo.
- When completed, it will prompt that it will shutdown your computer, click OK.
- Turn your computer back on.
- Please post the contents of C:\vundofix.txt and a new HijackThis log.