Hello, really need some help with trying to fix a virus. I am unable to open My Documents, Control Panel, My Computer, Zip Files, Or Internet Explorer (when I click on them the toolbar and icons dissapear and only shows the background) . Also when I type on web pages the cursor kind of moves around as in it jumps ahead a character or behind while im typing making a word such as "word" type out like "wrod".

Any help would be appreciated, I'm currently scanning my computer on Trend Micro, I attempted to down load their trial version but it says I have to delete Zone Alarm first (which is my virus protection)..

Any help would be MUCH appreciated.:rolleyes:

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

* If you can post the results of the Trend scan, that would be helpful. Also, please do the following if possible; you may have to download on another machine and copy things to the infected machine via CD or floppy):

* Download the (free) HijackThis utility. Once downloaded, follow these instructions to install and run the program:

- Create a folder for HJT outside of any Temp/Temporary folders and move the HijackThis.exe file to that folder now. A folder such such as C:\HijackThis or C:\Spyware Tools\HijackThis will do.
- Run HijackThis, but do not have HJT fix anything yet; only have it scan your system! Once the scan is complete, the "Scan" button will turn into an option to "Save log...".
- Save the log in the folder you created for HijackThis; the saved file will be named "hijackthis.log".
- Open the log file with Windows Notepad, and cut-n-paste the entire contents of the Notepad file here.

The log contents will tell us a lot about what "nasties" have crept into your system, and once we analyse the log we can tell you what to do from there.

Okay.. so I don't mean to butt in here, but with the exception of the cursor issues while typing, I'm having the exact same problem as the previous person, and I didn't see the point in starting a new thread for the same problem. I've run adaware, ewido, and avast. And to my "suprise" none of these have been able to solve my problem.

I look forward to any response you can give me :-\, Unable to access windows explorer is really putting a damper on my computing... Thanks in advance!

Okay.. so I don't mean to butt in here,

So don't.

We ask that members not piggy-back questions on to a thread previously started by another member here in the Viruses, Spyware & other Nasties forum, (regardless of how similar your problem might seem). Not only does it divert the focus of the thread away from the original poster's problem, but it also makes it less likely that you yourself will get the individual attention that you need.

Please start your own thread and post your question there. When you do, please try to give us as much specific info as possible regarding the problem (exact error messages, system specs, etc.).

For a full description of our posting guidelines and general rules of conduct, please see this page:

http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/faq.php?faq=daniweb_faq#faq_rules

Oh, well I apologize.. I was just trying to make things a little easier on everyone.. didn't know.

Hello, really need some help with trying to fix a virus. I am unable to open My Documents, Control Panel, My Computer, Zip Files, Or Internet Explorer (when I click on them the toolbar and icons dissapear and only shows the background) . Also when I type on web pages the cursor kind of moves around as in it jumps ahead a character or behind while im typing making a word such as "word" type out like "wrod".

Any help would be appreciated, I'm currently scanning my computer on Trend Micro, I attempted to down load their trial version but it says I have to delete Zone Alarm first (which is my virus protection)..

Any help would be MUCH appreciated.:rolleyes:

Okay, unfortunately I didn't get any help with the situation, so I did it myself. It's not quite how I wanted to. I don't believe that I was infected with a virus, I think maybe just a corrupt file here and there. I had the same problem you did, and at first it would try and show me an error message, but it was too quick to see, then it turned into what we both experienced.

Try putting in your windows disk and repairing, mine didn't work that way unfortunately... I had to completely re-install windows... But everything works like a charm now. Best of luck to ya.

Oh, well I apologize.. I was just trying to make things a little easier on everyone.. didn't know.

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. There would have been two different hijackthis logs from two different ppl running simultaneously. All that does is create confusion.

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. There would have been two different hijackthis logs from two different ppl running simultaneously. All that does is create confusion.

Yea.. I see where you're coming from. I thought instead of doing multiple threads.. y'know? Anyway... I got the problem resolved.. figured I'd throw in my two-cents in this thread and hope it helped the other guy out.

It's all good :).

Guys! i need help seriously!!!
i cant get into ctrl panel even when i go in safe mode using the main admin.
when i try to go in ctrl panel, it says that the system administrator has restricted the access.

here is the log i just scan with hijack this:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.0 (BETA)
Scan saved at 9:53:19 AM, on 2/28/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\ePerformance\MemCheck.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Acer TV-FM\Kernel\TV\CLCapSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Acer TV-FM\Kernel\CLML_NTService\CLMLServer.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\IWP\NPFMntor.exe
D:\Spyware Doctor\svcntaux.exe
D:\Spyware Doctor\swdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\sp_rsser.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Acer TV-FM\Kernel\TV\CLSched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
D:\Spyware Doctor\SDTrayApp.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\SysMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Acer TV-FM\PCMService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\PaperPort\pptd40nt.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\BitTorrent_DNA\dna.exe
C:\Program Files\Acer WLAN 11g USB Dongle\ZDWlan.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SECURI~1\NSCSRVCE.EXE
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Li Jiang\Desktop\HiJackThis_v2.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
F2 - REG:system.ini: Shell=Explorer.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\printer.exe
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {C4069E3A-68F1-403E-B40E-20066696354B} - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar3.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LaunchApp] Alaunch
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RemoteControl] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMJPMIG8.1] "C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SiSPower] Rundll32.exe SiSPower.dll,ModeAgent
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SMSERIAL] sm56hlpr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acer Empowering Technology Monitor] C:\WINDOWS\system32\SysMonitor.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AspireService] C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer eMode Management\AspireService.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MediaSync] C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer eConsole\MediaSync.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCMService] "C:\Program Files\Acer TV-FM\PCMService.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eRecoveryService] C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eRecovery\eRAgent.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RoxioDragToDisc] "C:\Program Files\Roxio\Easy Media Creator 7\Drag to Disc\DrgToDsc.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Photo Downloader] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\apdproxy.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SSBkgdUpdate] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Scansoft Shared\SSBkgdUpdate\SSBkgdupdate.exe" -Embedding -boot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PaperPort PTD] C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\PaperPort\pptd40nt.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IndexSearch] C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\PaperPort\IndexSearch.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BrMfcWnd] C:\Program Files\Brother\Brmfcmon\BrMfcWnd.exe /AUTORUN
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ControlCenter3] C:\Program Files\Brother\ControlCenter3\brctrcen.exe /autorun
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec PIF AlertEng] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe" /a /m "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\AlertEng.dll"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SDTray] "D:\Spyware Doctor\SDTrayApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpywareTerminator] "C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\SpywareTerminatorShield.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdateWin] C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32f.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Sony Ericsson PC Suite] "C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Mobile2\Application Launcher\Application Launcher.exe" /startoptions
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [BitTorrent] "D:\bittorrent.exe" --force_start_minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [BitTorrent DNA] "C:\Program Files\BitTorrent_DNA\dna.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Veoh] "D:\Program files\VeohClient.exe" /VeohHide
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\RunOnce: [RunNarrator] Narrator.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\RunOnce: [RunNarrator] Narrator.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Global Startup: Acer Empowering Technology.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Acer WLAN 11g USB Dongle.lnk = C:\Program Files\Acer WLAN 11g USB Dongle\ZDWlan.exe
O7 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System, DisableRegedit=1
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {00B71CFB-6864-4346-A978-C0A14556272C} (Checkers Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/msgrchkr.cab31267.cab
O16 - DPF: {20A60F0D-9AFA-4515-A0FD-83BD84642501} (Checkers Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/msgrchkr.cab56986.cab
O16 - DPF: {2917297F-F02B-4B9D-81DF-494B6333150B} (Minesweeper Flags Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/MineSweeper.cab31267.cab
O16 - DPF: {2AF5BD25-90C5-4EEC-88C5-B44DC2905D8B} (DownloadManager Control) - http://dlm.tools.akamai.com/dlmanager/versions/activex/dlm-activex-2.0.6.4.cab
O16 - DPF: {39B0684F-D7BF-4743-B050-FDC3F48F7E3B} - http://www.fileplanet.com/fpdlmgr/cabs/FPDC_2.3.2.100.cab
O16 - DPF: {5D6F45B3-9043-443D-A792-115447494D24} (UnoCtrl Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/EN-SG/a-UNO1/GAME_UNO1.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1160550313781
O16 - DPF: {82FFA573-38AA-482A-99AD-91F697B91631} (Installer.InstallControl) - http://static.35mb.com/applet/applet_o.cab
O16 - DPF: {8E0D4DE5-3180-4024-A327-4DFAD1796A8D} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/MessengerStatsClient.cab31267.cab
O16 - DPF: {C3F79A2B-B9B4-4A66-B012-3EE46475B072} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/MessengerStatsPAClient.cab56907.cab
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\WINDOWS\system32\stdole32.dat
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Browseui preloader - {438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Component Categories cache daemon - {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
O23 - Service: Acer Media Server - Acer Inc. - C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer eConsole\MediaServerService.exe
O23 - Service: Memory Check Service (AcerMemUsageCheckService) - Acer Inc. - C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\ePerformance\MemCheck.exe
O23 - Service: Memory Check Service AcerMemUsageCheckServiceWebClient (AcerMemUsageCheckServiceWebClient) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32f.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Alerter AlerterShellHWDetection (AlerterShellHWDetection) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32f.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager ccEvtMgrRemoteAccess (ccEvtMgrRemoteAccess) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\12520437n.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager ccEvtMgrSamSs (ccEvtMgrSamSs) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32f.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: CyberLink Background Capture Service (CBCS) (CLCapSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Acer TV-FM\Kernel\TV\CLCapSvc.exe
O23 - Service: CyberLink Task Scheduler (CTS) (CLSched) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Acer TV-FM\Kernel\TV\CLSched.exe
O23 - Service: CyberLink Media Library Service - Cyberlink - C:\Program Files\Acer TV-FM\Kernel\CLML_NTService\CLMLServer.exe
O23 - Service: CyberLink Media Library Service CyberLinkCLCapSvc (CyberLinkCLCapSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32f.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: DCOM Server Process Launcher DcomLaunchdmadmin (DcomLaunchdmadmin) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32f.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Event Log Eventlogxmlprov (Eventlogxmlprov) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32f.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Fast User Switching Compatibility FastUserSwitchingCompatibilitySPBBCSvc (FastUserSwitchingCompatibilitySPBBCSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32f.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Fax FaxCLSched (FaxCLSched) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32f.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: HTTP SSL HTTPFilterRpcSs (HTTPFilterRpcSs) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\algn.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1150\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service ImapiServiceupnphost (ImapiServiceupnphost) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32b.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice Service - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate LiveUpdateClipSrv (LiveUpdateClipSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32f.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto-Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Network Connections NetmanRasMan (NetmanRasMan) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32f.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Firewall Monitor Service (NPFMntor) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\IWP\NPFMntor.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Firewall Monitor Service NPFMntorsdCoreService (NPFMntorsdCoreService) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\1031b.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Norton Protection Center Service (NSCService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Console\NSCSRVCE.EXE
O23 - Service: Removable Storage NtmsSvcTrkWks (NtmsSvcTrkWks) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32f.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Remote Packet Capture Protocol v.0 (experimental) (rpcapd) - CACE Technologies - C:\Program Files\WinPcap\rpcapd.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AVScan (SAVScan) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe
O23 - Service: Smart Card SCardSvrWudfSvc (SCardSvrWudfSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\adsntp.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Spyware Doctor Auxiliary Service (sdAuxService) - Unknown owner - D:\Spyware Doctor\svcntaux.exe
O23 - Service: Spyware Doctor Service (sdCoreService) - PC Tools - D:\Spyware Doctor\swdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Windows Firewall/Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) SharedAccessFastUserSwitchingCompatibility (SharedAccessFastUserSwitchingCompatibility) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32f.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Shell Hardware Detection ShellHWDetectionSPBBCSvc (ShellHWDetectionSPBBCSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\accwizr.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: SPBBCSvc - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Print Spooler Spooler Core LC (Spooler Core LC) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32f.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Spyware Terminator Clam Service (sp_clamsrv) - Crawler.com - C:\Program Files\WinClamAVShield\sp_clamsrv.exe
O23 - Service: Spyware Terminator Realtime Shield Service (sp_rssrv) - Crawler.com - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\sp_rsser.exe
O23 - Service: System Restore Service srserviceLmHosts (srserviceLmHosts) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32f.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: MS Software Shadow Copy Provider SwPrvCyberLinkCLCapSvc (SwPrvCyberLinkCLCapSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32f.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: MS Software Shadow Copy Provider SwPrvHidServ (SwPrvHidServ) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32f.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Performance Logs and Alerts SysmonLogPolicyAgent (SysmonLogPolicyAgent) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ahuif.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Telephony TapiSrvDcomLaunch (TapiSrvDcomLaunch) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32f.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Volume Shadow Copy VSSNSCService (VSSNSCService) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32f.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Windows Time W32TimeRasAuto (W32TimeRasAuto) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32f.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: WebClient WebClientAcerMemUsageCheckService (WebClientAcerMemUsageCheckService) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32f.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Security Center wscsvcImapiServiceupnphost (wscsvcImapiServiceupnphost) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32f.exe (file missing)

--
End of file - 16491 bytes

Please Send solution/replies to my e-mail:

Hi li_jiang_1.

First of all- welcome to Daniweb :).

We ask that members not piggy-back questions on to a thread previously started by another member here in the Viruses, Spyware & other Nasties forum, (regardless of how similar your problem might seem). Not only does it divert the focus of the thread away from the original poster's problem, but it also makes it less likely that you yourself will get the individual attention that you need.

Please start your own thread and post your question there. When you do, please try to give us as much specific info as possible regarding the problem (exact error messages, system specs, etc.).

For a full description of our posting guidelines and general rules of conduct, please see this page:

http://www.daniweb.com/forums/faq.php?faq=daniweb_policies

Thanks for understanding.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.