I can't find it on my tool bar next to the time could I have accendently removed it somehow????

edit I can find it but when im there it says security is turned off then i went norton anti-virus menu and auto-protect is off and email scaning has an error i need help badly!?!!?!?!?!??

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

plz help my computer is totaly suseptable to any virus right now please help me

i think i may have deleted some important things with hijackthis can important files show up on there

If you used hijackthis to fix things in the log ,you can put them back with hijackthis ,as it created backups when you did the fix .just run hijackthis ,and go to Configure/backups and put back the norton stuff .

Also a virus can shutdown your auto protect /and stop nortons from working ,
post a new hijackthis log !

it was all messed up so i did a system restore to the 6th.
Does hijackthis carry viruses or popups or other unnessecery becuase the system restore got rid of it.

my norton frequently is disabled. im constantly re-starting so it will enable itself.i emailed norton for advise but they said 4-5 working days for a response.till then i have to put up with the hassle.good luck

how you get chief wiggums pic by your name? thats funny i'd like to have a pic of ralph...thats about how smart i feel on this thing sometimes.haha

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.