Hi I just downloaded and ran High Jack This and I saved the log but I have no Idea what I am supposed to check for fixing after the scan is done. I don't want to delete something that is important for the running of my computer. Can someone please help me figure this out.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

A few things you might want to do if you haven't already while you are waiting on someone who knows a lot more than me....lol!! You could download, update, and scan with Adaware and Spybot Search & Destroy and see if they find anything. Also, if you're having a particular problem with your pc, it would help others to help you if you describe what your problem is, and post your hijackthis log for someone to look over. Just a few ideas while you are waiting for some of the experts here to reply to your post. :)

BTW...you can find links for Adaware and Spybot S&D in a lot of the other posts. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.