hi......i m new to fedora and opencv.i need to compile an opencv inbuilt samples c and c++ prgms in fedora.so how to do that pls help me out there.thnxx in advance....:sad:

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hey There,

This link probably answers all of your questions. Just pick the compiler you'll be using to build the package and they should have it listed (if not, use yum or apt-get to grab it and all it's dependencies)

http://opencvlibrary.sourceforge.net/CompileOpenCVUsingLinux

Happy building :)

, Mike

ya i get it but it is very hard to understand.can you give me much detailed answer.

hi......i m new to fedora and opencv.i need to compile an opencv inbuilt samples c and c++ prgms in fedora.so how to do that pls help me out there.thnxx in advance....

Hi

Can any one write commands for complete installation of openCV on fedora 11? Thanks in advance !

hi......i m new to fedora and opencv.i need to compile an opencv inbuilt samples c and c++ prgms in fedora.so how to do that pls help me out there.thnxx in advance....

Can you tell me what are the commands for installation of openCV on fedora 11? (ffmpeg already installed) I am also new. Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.