does anyone know a site where i can learn linux suse 9.1 professionall commands

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hello,

IN the future, please do not hijack another conversation in the threads. To do so is bad manners. I have created this new thread for you.

If you are brand new to Linux, your best bet is a good book. SUSE, RedHat, Mandrake, etc are going to share the basic command concepts; each flavor is going to have a slight variation.

Go down to the Barnes and Noble and look for a good book on SUSE. You might find one that is Yellow and Black and part of the "unleashed bible" series. I found them for RedHat, and will be looking at one for SUSE too.

Christian

sorry im really new to all this forum things when i turn my laptop on with jus linx it says error x n y screen what do i do to stop ths i have higered the resolution on the lcd screen but no change

sorry im really new to all this forum things when i turn my laptop on with jus linx it says error x n y screen what do i do to stop ths i have higered the resolution on the lcd screen but no change

Completely different topic. Please start a new thread for this, as it's unrelated to your initial question.

okay sorry willl start new threads in future

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.