hi every one,
i am a final year student. I want to make a project related to kernel........, but i am not able to think any new idea related to kernel so please give me some idea related to kernel based project.
thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

You can write a small device driver.

Thank you for giving such a nice idea, can you please suggest me something about process sheduling, memory management etc..

> can you please suggest me something about process sheduling, memory management etc..
If you need this much spoon-feeding to do a kernel / driver project, then you're simply not ready young grasshopper.

I think you r getting me wrong salem, i mean to say that i want to build some project related to process sheduling, memory management etc.. for example : a program through which user can view currently running process and their priority number. and if they want they can change the priority of any process, like nice command does.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.