Happy new Year to all. I think the color is more beige.I am looking for a printer or modem splitter so I can connect a camera to either Computer.To save unplugging when I use the camera. The 7100/66 works ok but does not like opening pictures freezes up most times. Also freezes when I try to use Norton Utilities,any ideas.Regards.Norm. :cry: :cry:

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Don't use Norton's ? :) You can probably find a Serial modem switch on eBay. Out of curiosity what kind of camera are you using?

Don't use Norton's ? :) You can probably find a Serial modem switch on eBay. Out of curiosity what kind of camera are you using?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS I WILL TRY E BAY. THE CAMERA IS A NIKON COOLPIX 990. It connects ok but it is a pain pulling out the tower from under the desk to plug into the modem or printer port.Regards, Norm. :rolleyes:

Wow that's cool your camera and computers are still in good shape. Apple's sure last don't they

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.