goodtaste 0 Junior Poster

Hi Guys! I kknow that I am probably posting in the wrong spot but I went for awhile through the forum and I was confused and couldn't find a place to insert a new thread int he Blog's area, so, I apologize, but I need a little help.

1. I have a somewhat new blog and I am trying to really shape it up, but I am finding that I go from bad to worse. I started with pictures in all my posts, when I edited the posts, most of the photos disappeared and when I tried to upload them again, I got a lot of draft posts with the pictures al by themselves and blank wording posts all by themselves, separate from each other. . .You got the point.

I have read technical posts on how to insert a pic into a blog post, but I seem to get into trouble when I try to apply the tips. If I could get the html code of each picture that is all by itself and insert it into the text of the posts that are devoid of pictures, will the pictures appear? I tried deleting some of my draft files and the other posts disappeared as well, so how do I take care of the repeatitive images without text?

One more question, I hear a lot about templates and how you can change the look of your blog with templates or manipulate what Blogger gives you, but guess what?
I can't find the page everybody sends me to, which is Template.
When I get into my Dashboard, all I see are the following:

New Post, then Manage Posts, Settings, Layouts
So, where did the Template page go? How do I reach it and use it to change the appearance of my Blog? I would like to create a panoramic picture header for my block and write the titel on it, some simple. I started this free blog really to learn how to blog and see if I like it. So far, it has not been a very happy experience.
I hope you guys can give me some pointers that I can use to get out of my hole.

Thanks as always.

This is my Blog's URL if you want to take a look at my troubles:

http://craftybegonia.blogspot.com/

Should I delete all my posts and start all over again?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.