I have to submit the assignment and I get stucked, so I need urgent help. Down is the Question. I have done a Query called Mtangoo_shop_query but I don't know what to do to filter out other fruits and leave only banana. Help! (Believe me MS Access is too complex!) :(

Given the fruit database (Access 2000 version) required to define the following queries using Design View.

1. Select shops that sell bananas; in the result, only include shop identifier, name and city.
2. Select shops that sell orange fruits; in the result, only include shop identifier, name and city.
3. Select wholesalers that wholesale fruits to shops, in the same city that sell both bananas and orange fruits; in the result only
Include wholesaler identifier, name and city. Make sure the result does not include duplicate values.

The problem is no one will do your homework for free whatever excuse you might give it does not matter.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.