HI,
WHEN I SWITCH ON THE SYSTEM IT SHOWS sYSTEM 32 CORREPTED PLEASE INSTALL COPY OF SYSTEM 32, I FORMATTED THE DRIVE INSTALLED XP, AFTER FEW MINUTES THE SYSTEM HANG, I AM FACING SAME PROBLM, I INSTALLED XP MANY TIMES, EVEY TIME I AM FACING SAME PROBLM.PLEASE ANY ONE SUGGEST ME WHAT TO DO, WHY IT IS STRUCKING.

Did u try to install it in some other partition..? or i dont know whether u tried this.. after installing a new OS note down the instance after which u get ur system corrupted.. u might have used some malicious program after installing OS that affects your System32 folder..

Did u try to install it in some other partition..? or i dont know whether u tried this.. after installing a new OS note down the instance after which u get ur system corrupted.. u might have used some malicious program after installing OS that affects your System32 folder..

Hi ,
thank u for reply, i tried it in diffrent drives also but the result is same , after instillation for few min it will be ok, after some time it shows same message, i think after partition, malicious programme will not be there.
Regards
Raghu

i'm sorry if i'm extending this thread... actually i want to be clear.. you are installing OS and after installing are you able to work with your system..? also when u install a new OS, the OS drive ionly be formatted and the malicious program in other drives wil be silent until u trigger an action for that program..

i'm sorry if i'm extending this thread... actually i want to be clear.. you are installing OS and after installing are you able to work with your system..? also when u install a new OS, the OS drive ionly be formatted and the malicious program in other drives wil be silent until u trigger an action for that program..

Hi,
really i am very greatful to u, i try this, and i will come back .
Raghu

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.