I am having problems getting Tiger Woods reinstalled on my machine. I have a downloaded zip version of it. When it is being unpacked it gets to a certain point and I get blue screen and restart. I have narrowed it down to the unpacking of the data folder in the installer and further down to the images\fonts folder. These are fonts for use on EA Sports. They are hgf files and it seems that the first 5 will unpack, but when I get to the 6th one........bam restart.

I used the same installer on another computer in my network and it worked ok. Install and everything. It is running the same OS as this one as I used the same OEM Disc.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what might be the problem?
I have also been having other intermittent problems elsewhere, but can't seem to narrow it down. The problems started about a week ago and my other games and programs appear to be ok.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

make a new folder in C Program files,put your zip in that folder ,unzip files here,or try another program to unzip?

make a new folder in C Program files,put your zip in that folder ,unzip files here,or try another program to unzip?

Thanks, I tried that. I used Winrar and 7zip both with the same results. I tried unzipping one folder at a time also, but it would get to those fonts and shut down. I used the same zip file to install in on another computer and it works.

Might want to make your pc more attractive :D

Hi,
Try coping the unzipped files to this computer from the other.

try contacting EA Sports tech support ,after all it was them who sold the program to you ,correct

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.