Please help. I may not be as smart as you guys but I do know some things LOL. I downloaded and installed the EA game manager and now I can't get it to open so that I can get my game that I bought. I have exhausted everything. I know that PSAPI.DLL is a shared library thing. That is about all I have figured out. I just want to know how to repair it.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

After purchasing a downloadable game from the EA Store, you will be taken to the Thank You page. Follow the simple three-step process described on that page to (1) Activate Your Game; (2) Get the EA Download Manager; and (3) Download Your Purchased Game.

the above is from there web page so on the thank you page you click on have manager ,then the download for the game and the manager doesn't open correct . did you try uninstalling and re-installing the manager again

yeah I tried uninstalling and reinstalling about 10 times--lol. I am beginning to think that it is because I need to get vista. All i wanted was to get the game. LOL Hopefully I can get some fix without having to dish out more money.---lol

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.