I forgot administrator password so i am not able to access my pc.:(PLEASE suggest something.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

A boot disk would be the way to go, you can change the admin password with one.

People have no idea how useful a pen n paper can be, it would seem. Crikey a pc pw is not guarding Fort Knox. Only your lil brother would want to get in.
Err.. there is still gold in Fort Knox, I take it...?
Anyway, I hope you have not tapped someone on the head with a lump of bollywood and stolen his computer.... this works well, and is straightforward enough: cd080802.zip.
Gurgle it.

..hi there!..try to reset your cmos battery..resetting your cmos battery can reset or delete your administrative password..i hope it helps!..^_^..

..hi there!..try to reset your cmos battery..resetting your cmos battery can reset or delete your administrative password..i hope it helps!..^_^..

Thanks for your suggestion..I will definitely try it..

Try restarting your comp and go to the safe mode. You can manage the password by entering the "Administrator" profile (usually people don't give any password for it).

thanx a lot for ur help

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.