Member Avatar for SoleyS

I can find my way around a PC and I'm not bad at working out new software, however, my brother asked me to have a look at the BlueSoleil software that came with his Mikomi Bluetooth dongle. He'd successfully coupled his mobile and PC and we can send whatever we want from the phone to the PC. But we're stumped on sending picture files and music from the PC to the phone. The software help is a complete waste of time and I can't find any other source of help from the manufacturer on the web (and anyway, I don't speak Japanese). Does anyone have any experience with this software?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

I don't have any experience, but is it possible that ya can't send pics/music?

And what total have ya tried sending?

I can find my way around a PC and I'm not bad at working out new software, however, my brother asked me to have a look at the BlueSoleil software that came with his Mikomi Bluetooth dongle. He'd successfully coupled his mobile and PC and we can send whatever we want from the phone to the PC. But we're stumped on sending picture files and music from the PC to the phone. The software help is a complete waste of time and I can't find any other source of help from the manufacturer on the web (and anyway, I don't speak Japanese). Does anyone have any experience with this software?

Double click the phone you are wanting to sending media too, options the phone is able to process will be highlighted click file transfer then a new window will open just drag and drop files to it.

I don't have any experience, but is it possible that ya can't send pics/music?

And what total have ya tried sending?

you can defo send pics and music, i have the same dongle.

mines not working cause i re-formatted my pc and now have no drivers for it.

ok here's what ya gotta do, activate your bluetooth software so that it sees your phone, then you have to use your phones data suite software to access the phone, however you need to make sure you have chosen the correct port, some motorola and sagum phones need ya to deselect the required port so that the bluesoleil can use it, annoying i know! the bluesoleil bluetooth software can receve media but not send it alone, it needs your data suite's help. most phones, my motorola a925 is a pain in tha arse in this respect, so keep trying.

how do you couple up phone and pc as my phone picks up pc but wil not connect to it

plesae tell me how to connect pc to phone as phone detects computer but will not connect and im getting frustrated

go to 'tools in blue soleil, then click add device from history.
i can do this on XP but when i try and use vista *ultimate it wont work, does eny one know where i can get the drivers? ive tried the mikomi website but thats useless!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.