Dear All,

Guys, nice to join this forum,

I've a problem that making confuse, my office have 125 client pc with os xp and one server with windows 200 server, each pc installed syamantec antivirus.

I want to access a folder in one client pc (PC A) from other client (PC B) but had got this error message, but if i try to access it from other client (PC C) is not problem

"\\NT001 is no accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permission.

Insufficient system resourcers exist to complete the requested service"

i tried to uninstall symantec antivirus from PC B this problem is solve but when i installed it again i've got the message again.

who knows about this problem please help me??:happy:

Thanx N BRgrds

Rudianto

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Here's something to try on the machine putting out the error. Regedit HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Control/Lsa

There's an entry here named restrictanonymous - each time I've had a problem with an XP machine losing connection with the network, I've found this key set as value 1. It should be set at 0 (zero). When I've set it back, it instantly restores communication.

Worth trying. I have come to believe this key is set to 1 by software like Norton's when it wants to restrict access...

Appreciate for your respond, i will try it.

Tnx N BRgrs

Rudianto

I was try it but i saw that restrictanonymous has been 0 on my computer.

wuih...........................

Thx Fo your respond but any suggestion please?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.