Silentluna8 0 Newbie Poster

My issue is dealing with my internet connection. I have never had this problem till this weekend when i hooked it up to my aunt's internet. It will be working and connected fine to my network then bam the whole internet dies completely, or it decides to switch to a different internet connection in the area. Then i go through the frustrating process of trying to reconnect to my network that all of sudden can't be found. I've even sat right beside the router to make sure i was in range. My sister's computer doesn't have this problem with her internet. So I don't know what has cause the sudden stupidity in my laptop. I've uninstall/reinstalled my wireless program and I have used windows as my default wireless connection. Neither processes has work no longer than 5-15minutes. When i try to repair the connection it says can't connect to network and such. It says I have good connection at times but no connection.

I'm running all the necassary scanning programs on my computer to make sure it's not a virus but i still haven't found anything.

So any ideas what I should do and what could be causing this?