Dell Inspiron is stuck in Network update configuration boot loop will not go into to set up or bios. Hard drive has been erased need to reinstall Windows 10 how do I get it to stop Network booting?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

What model and year Dell? Just last week I had this old Dell Inspiron 6000 which did similar and the short answer is it will not run W10 even with heroic efforts. As such I won't get into this yet.

-> But lets get into that bios. One trick I use is to unplug the HDD so it can't boot what is on the HDD so that forces it to deal with me. Since there are many models I can't look into "how to get to the BIOS" here. You left out key details.

If your system stuck in Network update configuration boot loop then follow the below mentioned link
at answers.microsoft:
/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update-winpc/windows-update-stuck-in-continuous-loop/c4d735fc-da92-4604-ae7a-1c5c443eea48

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.