Facebook marketplace is a social classifieds service on Facebook that allows users to find classifieds in their area. This can be a great way to promote your products and services if done correctly. Using the Facebook Marketplace you can sell, give away, buy, ask or search for anything you want. You can also use the Marketplace to support your favourite charities by selling your unwanted goods for a good cause. Additionally, you can see what your friends are buying and/or selling.

Here is a simple guideline on how to make listing on dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-post-a-listing-in-the-facebook-marketplace.html

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

To be honest, I have used it last year for a few items and I did not get any good leads and the leads I received, it was the same exact message from various users so it made me suspicious. Thus, I went back to Craigslist. Maybe FB Marketplace works for others, but it sure did not work for me.

Does it operate on a CPC model? I would just stick with AdWords now that they offer demographic targeting. When FB's marketplace first came out it was unique in that there was all this demographic targeting you couldn't do elsewhere, but AdWords is just as feature-rich, if not more so, and has a much larger pool.

I tried it once,,
for some keywords, it gives good traffics... quite good services...

To be honest, I have used it last year for a few items and I did not get any good leads and the leads I received, it was the same exact message from various users so it made me suspicious. Thus, I went back to Craigslist. Maybe FB Marketplace works for others, but it sure did not work for me.

craigslist is not yet that popular in may place. what features in craigslist makes it better than fb? thanks a whole lot!

It is really new thing to me. So far i dint tried it. Hope it will be helpful one for me in future.

I tried it once, but didn't get a good job.

FaceBook called me yesterday to solicit their PPC services. They said they start at around $0.45 a click and go to about $1 or $2 a click. Starting at 45 cents is WAY too high for me, especially when Google has a one penny a click minimum! :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.