A few months ago I launched a website. As of today or a little earlier it was averaging 10 unique visits a day and there is a rising trend. Thing is, I'm trying to figure how much of it is really people looking at the webpage and therefore evidence that I am doing something right. I know I get search indexers and SpamBots, and some of the visitors definitely seem to be real but its hard to read. Will there be a level of visitors when I'll know its mostly real people? Is there a better way to tell than that? Any insight would be really useful.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

A few months ago I launched a website. As of today or a little earlier it was averaging 10 unique visits a day and there is a rising trend. Thing is, I'm trying to figure how much of it is really people looking at the webpage and therefore evidence that I am doing something right. I know I get search indexers and SpamBots, and some of the visitors definitely seem to be real but its hard to read. Will there be a level of visitors when I'll know its mostly real people? Is there a better way to tell than that? Any insight would be really useful.

This blog has answer some of the questions you ask:

http://www.dailyblogtips.com/get-real-about-your-traffic/

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.