:icon_question: A friend of mine has some amazing sales promotions. What do you do if you can't sell your sale? Anyone have some easy ideas to get more traffic and conversions for a great sale? A sale won't sell if nobody knows about it... All input is appreciated!

Thanks so much for Posting Kerry!! Yeah, I'm really wanting to generate more traffic to the site. We're doing some awesome promotions right now, but are really wanting to generate more traffic to the site. I think once we have more traffic, with our superior product and pricing, things are going great, but as always could be better :) Any ideas guys on low cost marketing?

Anyways, contact me for a link.

:icon_question: A friend of mine has some amazing sales promotions. What do you do if you can't sell your sale? Anyone have some easy ideas to get more traffic and conversions for a great sale? A sale won't sell if nobody knows about it... All input is appreciated!

SEO and Email Blasts are the 2 best ways to get traffic. There are numerous ways to promote a website.

You might want to consider offering your product through an affiliate program, where you pay others to promote it on a referral commission basis. There are lots of options to plug in to - you don't want to deal with developing your own affiliate tracking software. You may have to give a high commission for the referral (50% isn't uncommon) but it has the potential to generate far more sales than you might on your own.

Affiliate program is nice in many ways.
I'd recommend to start from them.

There are many ways to promote any business.You can use online methods like SEO,SMO etc.On other hand side if you want to do manual advertisement than choose an odd hours to work.Like go to your clients when they are free and interested to listen you.Like use Saturday and Sunday,Late night promotions etc.
Project Management System | Project Management Software

1. Affiliate Marketing
  2. Promotional activities
  3. Viral Marketings
  4. SEO Campaigns
  5. Offline marketing campaigns " Hoardings and banners"
  6. Hire best marketing experts
  7. Provide better quality
  8. Create faith in consumers
  9. work for targeted crowd not the usless one.
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.