I submit my website to social media website but i got traffic only from stumbleupon. How can I get

traffic from other websites?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Buy some software that offers social media exposure or, the alternative is to spam sites yourself. I'm not a fan of either but that's just me.

You need to spend some quality time on those social media sites from where you want to get traffic.Try to shares other blogger articles on the social media sites, so within a quick time you will also get good traffic from these social media sites.

You need to stay active and updated and then by time you will start seeing results.

Dont go to software and more over success behind not 1 day or 1 week or 1 month. if you're longstanding in social media daily posting or regular posting in fb,twitter,linked in, stumble upon, delicious,google+ that leads to get more traffic day by day. thank you for this opportunity.

According to a report released this week by content marketing hub Shareaholic, social media is now the #1 driver of all website referral traffic.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.