Hi, I am in a lot of social networks and they all seem to use the same script just tweaked a bit. You can add your contacts from your emails straight from the site, and you can "connect" with friends. I have looked at these sites multiple times and it looks like a script that has been tweaked not like someone re inventing the wheel. I am working on a Social Network myself and I would like to know if there is a script out there I could buy and tweak so people can connect or if I have to re-invent the wheel.

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Dani

drupal seems to be nice but quite difficult to understand without reading there documentation on how to install new mods

Drupal I have considered but as musicbox points out it is diffilcult. I would like it if there are any other suggestions out there or if someone knows how social networks look so much the same I know it has to be a script available somewhere and that each site is not re-inventing the wheel.

Yup I found it is called alstrasoft social networking thanks a ton musicbox!

Check out the "Existing Scripts" forum in the Web Development category for discussions on various content management systems, social networking systems, forum systems, etc.

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.