I have been using Tweetdeck quite a bit to keep track of the people I follow and to take care of my tweeting without going through a browser. I just recently downloaded Digby which is an awesome tool for managing all of your social media updated and e-mail.

Has anyone else been using Digby and what are your experiences? Also while I am still a novice Digby user, are Digby and Tweetdeck complimentary products or competitor products? As Digby handles more than twitter I don't know that it would be competitive with Twitter but you never know.

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by MktgRob

Thanks for mentioning Digby. I never heard of them but I will definitely check it out and let you know. My overall question is, will people just stop using these accessories?

Thanks for mentioning Digby. I never heard of them but I will definitely check it out and let you know. My overall question is, will people just stop using these accessories?

While there are a multitude of accessories out there, these two impressed me enough that I went whole hog and installed them and not only do I use them but I recommended them to my clients. Digby is really good for small marketing departments that are juggling all of their other responsibilities as well as social media work.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.