hi friends
i am doing my final yr BE computer science.i have to do my final yr project. I am interested in java n going to do a project on"RELIABLE DATA TRANSPORT AND CONGESTION CONTROL USING FUZZY LOGIC IN TCP/IP.So can i get basic codings for communication between client and server using tcp/ip protocol??

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

So, you want us to give you code for your project so that you can get credit for it? Is that what you're saying?

So, you want us to give you code for your project so that you can get credit for it? Is that what you're saying?

i am just asking for the basic code for the communication betweens client and server which is already present. which wil make me more comfortable 2 concentrate on fuzzy logic . i am not asking for any new logical code of ur own. any how thanx atleast u have concern for replying

>i am just asking for the basic code for the communication
>betweens client and server which is already present.
If it's already present then you can find it. If you can't find it then you can't expect us to find it, which means that you expect us to write it.

>which wil make me more comfortable 2 concentrate on fuzzy logic .
I'm curious how you came to this conclusion. Assuming you're bright and experienced enough to incorporate fuzzy logic into TCP/IP data transport, it's mildly humorous that you're unable to crank out some basic client/server code without breaking a sweat.

<rhetorical>I'd like to know how you got to your final year by being so helpless.</rhetorical>
This is the kind of post we expect from noobs at the start of their first semester, not from someone who's been studying for the past 3 years.

On the plus side, at least you do have a project in mind, which is a lot better than a whole raft of other people incapable of even thinking up a project title (see posts passim)

> So can i get basic codings for communication between client and server using tcp/ip protocol??
Just to a search for "beej" on the net, it's a well-known tutorial.

What is a BE anyway? Bachelor of Engineering ?

Basic code is just open a socket and listen on it, and of course if you can not code this part of your project assignment, I am sure you can not code the fuzzy logic part .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.