Hi all,
I`m in my final semester of Enginering.
Long story short, i started with a Network Simulator project n realised i won`t be able to complete it in time.So had to drop it.
Pls give me ideas on projects which i can complete in 2 months.
Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hey why don't you try something like Lost Articles and Letters Reconciliation System... you can find lot of projects based on it internet.

Thanks for the idea..but i had a deadline n i had to choose a project soon.i`ve chosen an online knowledgebased bulletin board.i know this is fairly simple but i`m still new to this.now i`m stuck again.i haven`t been able to configure tomcat servlet-mapping. i use a XP machine.help pls.

Hi all,
I`m in my final semester of Enginering.
Long story short, i started with a Network Simulator project n realised i won`t be able to complete it in time.So had to drop it.
Pls give me ideas on projects which i can complete in 2 months.
Thanks in advance.

I think you could have completed a network simulator project assignment in 2 months, if you would have used Java.

Why dont you simulate a routing algorithm? Maybe have a bunch of hosts executing a distributed algorithm like RIP. That would be something that you could start really simple with, just the core algorithm, then add a fancy GUI to later on.

Something on compression maybe. Try compression using Huffman coding. There is plenty of reference material on it on the internet.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.