Hello i have a pascal project that has 3 subprograms, one for input, one for calculate and one for output. I have the input and output pretty much done, but am clueless on how to get the subscription portion written. can anyone direct to a webpage or somewhere to get some insight, The book sucks, and since pascal is dead, it is getting harder and harder to find a good reference unlike c. here is what i am trying to do. the year should not be more than 5 years prior to the current year and the length of subscription should be between 1 and 5 years. Output one of the following messages to the user:

If the subscription has more than two months remaining, print a message stating that the account is in good standing.

If the subscription is in the expiration month or the month before the expiration month (i.e. the last month that a magazine will be received), print a renewal message. Remember, the expiration month is one month before the starting month. For example, if my 2-year subscription to a magazine began in April of 2000, the expiration date is March of 2002.

If the expiration date has passed, print a cancellation notice

thanks for any help or pointers in the right direction

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.