Hi all

I am new here and I am currently enrolled in a programming course at my local community college. (Programming Logic and Technique)

Now for some reason, every time I take a computer related course, I always get a foreign teacher who has a strong accent making it very difficult to learn anything.

My next step is to find a tutor at my school, but I want to see what I can find here first.

My problem is just understanding Algorithms/Pseudocode and the basic concepts behind programming. I was wondering of any sort of tutorials to help me understand these things a lot easier and quicker.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

You can post whatever queries you have here, there are many helpful people in Daniweb!

Now for some reason, every time I take a computer related course, I always get a foreign teacher who has a strong accent making it very difficult to learn anything.

Apparently those teachers which have this strong accent HAVE "STRONG " ALGORITHM understanding. :D

I would advise u to tell them directly that u have difficulties following what they say in class and asking them to speak a little bit slower if possible.

The best solution is always the simpiest :D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.