hello every one !
im computer science student , i have 9 months for delivering my graduation project .
i dont have idea of what about it going to be ? but im searching about a nice ,creative idea .
i have knowledge about c++, c#.net , java , oracle ,matlab ,prolog,html . and im in my way to study assembly . i love programming in low level , i dont like using so high level languages it makes me as im not computer scientist as treating with .net .
im looking forward to make in the following domains
linux (i don't know what is it , but im waiting u to tell me )
AI(like making knowledge expert system in particular field) , robotics, security , networking . or any thing interesting .
do help me plz !
thanks .

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Answer these questions:
Why did you take the course in the first place?
Why are you still on the course?

> linux (i don't know what is it , but im waiting u to tell me )
I'm waiting for you to use a search engine.

You must be joking!
What where you doing while studying "Computer Science"?
Chasing chicks and drinking beer?

My suggestion: start a nitting course! (Always handy!)

commented: nitting! Damn right! +19

Yeah, seriously. How could you be nearing graduation and never have typed "ls" on the command line. That depresses me.

You "know" all those languages and don't know linux?

And those are some broad and different categories for your project, what exactly was your focus with computer science?

The most impressive project you could do would be:
Learn to spell at least one mildly correct sentence!

Yes write a spellcheck program in PHP.

no i mean i know linux but i dont know what project might be in it

Answer these questions:
Why did you take the course in the first place?
Why are you still on the course?

I'm waiting for you to use a search engine.

i meant ideas for project in it ,

Yeah, seriously. How could you be nearing graduation and never have typed "ls" on the command line. That depresses me.

will you give and ideas for aproject ?

The most impressive project you could do would be:
Learn to spell at least one mildly correct sentence!

i dont think its interesting

i dont think its interesting

I agree. I mean: Why would you learn how to spell? It's not like anyone cares about that in say, your application letter right? I'm sure that there are plenty of companies that'll hire someone who can't spell, can't think of a project and after three years of programming still doesn't even know what Linux is. Especially in this time, where the jobs are so easy to come by.

Good luck with that!

Project in linux? Make a compiler for linux.. Even better, make a cross platform compiler that uses a portible assembler. That seems somewhat perfect for you (low level).
But really, you don't know what the *nix's are? There only used for... about every magor computing field there is! You need a cup of Ubuntu (or some other Linux distro), stat!

you can do a web site for a factory or a school or an institute ...
i am from libya and i designed a web site for a water factory ...
they love my project .. but that was not my graduate project
i am looking for a new big idea too .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.