wew, i'm instilling so much doubt in my program.. it's about binary search and sequential search.. wew, we are supposed to do it by ourselves cause our healthy professor won't teach jus.. there's no other way for me to learn new more things than this site.. please help me do this thing.. i can't do it by myself after just a week of creating and debugging.. i'm beginning to feel weak.. help me please.. thank you.. bhevs

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Tell us what language your talking about, and what the exact problem you need help with is, then we can move the question into the right forum and someone might be able to offer advice assuming you are not just looking for someone to do all your work for you.

Tell us what language your talking about, and what the exact problem you need help with is, then we can move the question into the right forum and someone might be able to offer advice assuming you are not just looking for someone to do all your work for you.

That's a very nice thought Davey, but I wouldn't put my money on it that this poster is ever coming back... ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.